PRIMACREATOR VALUE UV / DLP RESIN
Buy PrimaCreator Value UV / DLP resin to create 3D prints with delicate structures, fine details and wonderful surfaces. Process this resin on your UV LED & DLP 3D printer in a wavelength range of 395 to 405 nanometres.
Material properties PrimaCreator Value UV / DLP resin:
- Application on your UV-LED & DLP-3D printers
- Optimized for processing in the wavelength range of 395-405 Nm
- Fine details & perfect surfaces of the cured 3D prints
- Minimized odour formation of the material
PrimaCreator Value UV / DLP Resin for UV-LED & DLP 3D Printers
Buy the PrimaCreator Value UV / DLP resin to create 3D prints with delicate structures, fine details and wonderful surfaces. Use this resin if you want to realise breathtaking results at low costs.
The most important product features of PrimaCreator Value UV / DLP-Resin:
- Suitable for UV LED & DLP 3D printers
- Optimised for processing in the wavelength range of 395-405 Nm
- Rapid polymerisation enables a fast production process
- Perfect surfaces of the cured 3D prints
- Very low odour & minimal evaporation
- Post-curing in UV curing chamber or under sunlight
PrimaCreator UV / DLP resin is suitable for UV LED & DLP 3D printers
With this resin you buy a high quality UV / DLP resin with a very good price-performance ratio. Process this material on your UV-LED or DLP-3D printer. Compared to FFF/FDM 3D printing technology, UV-LED & DLP 3D printing enables the additive manufacturing of very high resolution parts.
Optimised for processing in the wavelength range of 395-405 nanometres
This resin is developed and optimised for processing in the wavelength range of 395-405 nanometres. Through a specific addition of photoinitiators, PrimaCreator UV / DLP resin polymerises in a UV wavelength range from 395 to 405 nanometres. Process this top material on a wide range of UV LED & DLP 3D printers.
Rapid polymerisation enables a fast manufacturing process
The rapid polymerisation of the resin enables a fast additive manufacturing process. Work quickly, precisely and reliably with your UV-LED and DLP 3D printer. Due to the short exposure times, you 3D print quickly and yet very accurately and with repeatable good results.
Clean your PrimaCreator UV/DLP resin 3D prints with isopropanol (IPA or isopropyl alcohol)
Cleaning your PrimaCreator UV/DLP resin 3D prints with isopropanol (IPA or isopropyl alcohol) removes excess material. This makes the surfaces of your parts clean and fine details visible. This way you get optimal components, art objects and models with optimal surface qualities.
Post-curing in UV curing chamber or under sunlight
Post-cure your 3D prints after additive manufacturing and washing. After the 3D printing process, the PrimaCreator Value UV / LED resin is solid, but not yet fully hard. To fully cure, expose your 3D printed part to sunlight or place it in a UV curing chamber. Once curing is complete, your part is rock hard. During the curing process, your part shrinks very little.
Your fully cured 3D prints have perfect surfaces
After you have fully cured your 3D prints, they have perfect semi-matte surfaces with excellent detail and smooth layer transitions.
Transparent PrimaCreator UV / DLP Resin – 3D Prints Clear and Transparent
If you choose the transparent UV / DLP resin from PrimaCreator, you can make impressively clear and translucent 3D prints. The level of transparency is really great and a clear advantage in a variety of applications.
Process PrimaCreator UV / DLP resin on these and other UV LED & DLP 3D printers:
- Wanhao Duplicator D7
- Anycubic Photon
- Zortrax Inkspire
- Many other UV-LED & DLP 3D printers that use UV light with a wavelength of 395 - 405 nm
- Level the build platform of your UV-LED or DLP-3D printer
- Move the build platform slightly upwards
- Fill the PrimaCretor UV / DLP resin into the resin tank
- Start your 3D print, first set the exposure time of your 3D printer to 4 - 8 seconds (depending on the light intensity and room temperature)
- After you have finished 3D printing, place your part in IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to rinse off any excess resin that remains.
- Then place the finished parts in sunlight or a UV curing chamber to cure.
- Depending on the setting, the curing times of this resin may vary:
- In a UV light curing chamber, it takes about 2-5 minutes.
- In sunlight, 10-20 minutes.
- In daylight and cloudy conditions, it may take up to 60 minutes.
- Polymerisation range (UV wavelength): 395 - 405 nm (optimal)
- Viscosity: 100-150 (25℃ m.pa.s)
- Density: 1.05 - 1.13g/cm³
- Hardness: 85-88 Shore D
- Tensile strength: 42.0 Mpa
- Flexural strength: 60 Mpa
- Elongation at break: 10%
- Recommended storage temperature 5 - 40℃
- Storage conditions: Protected from light