Now you can use a higher power 6W laser on your ZMorph FAB and VX. This set includes everything you need to mount the PLH3D-6W-XF laser head on the ZMorph Multitool 3D Printing Machine: the PLH3D-6W-XF laser head preassembled with mount and adapter, the ZMorph PLH3D Adapter Cable, and a pair of laser safety glasses.
133.1 x 58 x 90.6 [mm]
20 - 120 mm
Max. Power Consumption
Operating Ambient Temperature
0 - 45°C (32 - 113°F)
Modulation Input 1
0 - 5V Analog/TTL/PWM
Modulation Input 2
0 - 24V TTL/PWM
Max. Modulation Bandwidth
Laser Diode Wavelength
Laser Diode Optical Power
Max. Power Density
The parts included in the ZMorph Laser Upgrade with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head are listed above, in the section “Individual Kit Parts”
About the ZMorph Laser Upgrade Kit with PLH3D-6W-XF Laser Head:
- Higher power level laser head than the ones currently available (6 W vs. 2.8 W).
- With 6W of power, you can mark stainless steel and titanium, creates darker engravings on wood, and laser cut and engrave at higher speeds.
- Plug-and-play functionality, this laser head can be swapped in just like ZMorph's tool heads using the ZMorph PLH3D Adapter Cable included. No software driver needed. Applicable only for ZMorph VX.
- Fully compatible with ZMorph's Voxelizer software for generating laser g-code.
- Includes all the features of the ZMorph Laser Pro tool head.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Can run for hours nonstop; no need for additional cooling.
- The driver is attached directly to the laser head.
- Instruction manual included.
About the PLH3D-6W-XF Engraving Laser Head:
The leading 6W laser from PLH3D series. Professional engraving laser head designed for industrial applications. Robust design, compatibility with all types of control signals used in CNC in 3D printing market as well as with a wide range of PSUs, strongest available in its size fan providing best cooling and smoke removal. By following the link ahead, you can learn further information about our 6W Z-Morph 3D engraving laser.
- Remember that this laser is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected off a surface.
- Always use proper laser filter protection on your CNC machine dedicated to 430-480 nm in order to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point lasers at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it may cause burns or other injuries.
- Do not stare at the beam or the beam spot while the material is being cut; devastating and permanent eye damage can occur as a result of direct, diffuse or indirect beam viewing.
- Laser radiation - avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered radiation.
- Class 4 laser product.